
The walking wounded...me in recovery mode and Suze with a busted thumb and bad hip flexor.
You can see our house somewhere down in that valley. Nate was all excited because you could see as far as the Sand Dunes in St. Anthony. For all you Napoleon Dynamite fans, that is where Grandma launched her 4-wheeler a little too high and broke her coccyx.

Skiing out the Banana Chute to State Line Canyon. Moments after this photo, I hit a huge piece of buried avy debris and face planted/front flipped in spectacular fashion. Helmets rule.

This will definitely be a ski day to remember. While most serious cyclists I'll be racing against in a few weeks are currently pounding out long miles in warm places, I'm still trying to enjoy what's left of winter. Even though I sometimes wish I had access to trails and outdoor riding all year, it's days like these with best friends, great powder and natural beauty that make me forget all about it.

This will definitely be a ski day to remember. While most serious cyclists I'll be racing against in a few weeks are currently pounding out long miles in warm places, I'm still trying to enjoy what's left of winter. Even though I sometimes wish I had access to trails and outdoor riding all year, it's days like these with best friends, great powder and natural beauty that make me forget all about it.

1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better!
Nice pics!
Post a Comment