Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hangin' Loose


Seeing as this is the current state of my 2010 gear, I couldn't really make the trip to Bonelli for this weekend's Triple Crown. I can't make it to the other 2 Triple Crowns anyway and Bonelli was supposed to be for training only, so no biggie. Andy and Colin are flying the Kenda/Felt flag for us this weekend in So. Cal. Good luck fellas-go fast.

Now I have more time at home and additional time to wrap up finals week before racing begins. The weather here has been fan-flippin'-tastic as far as March weather in the Tetons goes, so I've been able to get some great training in. I even pulled off a 4-hr ride on Wednesday when the high was 19 deg. with a wind chill of "oh my lord my face is going to fall off." I mostly wanted to prove to myself that Tucson did NOT make me soft! Mission accomplished. I did not cry.

Hopefully in just a few short days this pile will magically transform into one rockin' hot race bike. I can then pass in my final project, ditch the laptop and books and celebrate Spring Break 2010!

No comments: