Monday, April 27, 2009

Santa Ynez Classic

Here's a link to my cyclingdirt post-race interview for the full report.

I definitely had a good day on the bike on a course that suited my strengths. Kenda went 1-2- with Kathy in 2nd and me in 1st. Andy suffered some major mechanicals and still managed a 3rd place finish-what a stud! Now it's back in the car for one last trip to Trader Joe's and a 16 hr drive home. Leaving sunny, warm CA for rainy/snowy/sleeting-temps in the mid-40s Idaho will be a bit rough, but it'll be good to be home no matter how much snow I have to shovel.

3 comments:

Dave said...

YOU are a rock star! Congrats on an awesome race, can' wait to hear the details.
Have you looked at the forecast? Ugh. I might need a road trip this weekend.

BrandonC said...

Nice work Amanda.

You guys drive safe.

Unknown said...

Way to go Amanda! You've got some serious wheels right now. Keep on tearing that single track up!
-Murph