Friday, January 23, 2009

That's a Wrap

My Tucson training camp is coming to a close. I may get a quick dirt ride in before I leave tomorrow, but after riding for 4 hours in the pouring rain today, I'll likely opt for a few more hours of sleep before I set off for the 17 hr drive if it's still pouring in the morning.

It's been a great 2 weeks filled with of lots of long, hard miles. Although I'm pretty tired, I feel like I am leaving with a solid foundation for a great 2009. So, I'm ready to go home to Victor. I miss Nate, I miss my dog and believe it or not, I miss skiing. Apparently, it has snowed a total of 5" in the Tetons since I have been gone. I couldn't have timed my trip to the desert any better. Except for the rain today and yesterday, it's been 75-80F and sunny here for 2 weeks straight and the Jackson Hole forecast is calling for a foot of snow this weekend. Perfect.


Time to trade this for this:


No comments: