Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally, an update

It's been a long time since I have written. Rather than write an epic passage, I thought I would toss in a few photos to explain...

I turned 30 on Sept 19th and my pal Anna made me by far the coolest B-day cake I have ever seen. Yup, that "lava" in the lava cake is dry ice.

I borrowed a cx bike the morning of my first cross race and managed to come
away with a "W" and a new-found addiction to cross racing.


We took a great trip to Interbike, got hooked up with very nice rooms at Caesar's Palace enjoyed the CrossVegas cross race with 14,999 other rabid, beer drinking fans. After confirming that Titus would not have a cross bike ready this year, I decided to order one of these instead

Our good friends Anna and Rusty got married at the same ranch Nate and I got married at last year. They sealed the deal by sawing a log.

I hosted a bachelorette party at my house for Anna before the wedding. That's a whole lot of girl power....

I did my second cross race ever, the first on my new bike and enjoyed a 40min slop-fest in the mud, sleet and rain. Yee-haw!

Tomorrow morning, it's up to Big Sky, MT and then on to Bozeman, MT for some cross racing. The forecast is for SNOW highs in the 30s. Bring it.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I see a LOT more cross racing in your future. Super fun 1/2 weekend of racing. :)