Bergie and I spent yesterday morning hand painting Moosecross barriers in Dave's barn.
That's right. I said hand painting. An obscene amount of TLC has gone into putting this race on.
Check out the Moosecross website to see the custom pint glasses that participants will get to fill with beer and take home. There's even a limited edition cowbell that will be distributed to the first group of spectators who come out to watch.
I don't yet have a cross bike and probably won't have one before the race, but I think my Fireline will be just fine. Throw a set of Kenda Kwickers on there and I'll be good to go. I can't think of a better way to kick off my cyclocross career - among rabid cross fans/riders/promoters right in my back yard in a totally low-key race environment. If you're around, please come join us!
1 comment:
We got home late last night and the first thing I did was go into the barn to see the barriers. They are beautiful! I almost hate to use them. Ha!
Post a Comment