Thursday, December 2, 2010

One More Haul

4 to go, 4 to go!
4 more races until the end of the 2010 cycling season. I'm loading the car and driving to Portland with my pal Bergy for the USGPs and the National Championships in Bend. It feels a bit too soon, as I have only been home for 36 hours. The deliciously deep snow and all the nordic grooming that has already started is making it very hard to leave. But, at least the packing is easier than usual as I haven't unpacked from the last trip and I am really looking forward to the racing.

I took all these shots on the plane from Salt Lake on Tuesday. It's not often you get a clear view into Jackson Hole and Nate and I took full advantage of the view to check out all the skiing we want to do when bike racing is done.

No trip home would be complete without some big game sightings. This mom and baby were standing in the middle of the road yesterday when I was driving the pass. Maddy almost jumped through the windshield she was so excited.


No comments: