Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Nine

Nate put this together yesterday:


Maiden voyage is today! Of course that means a spin on the local paved roads in the snowstorm that is brewing outside. I can't WAIT to see how the big wheels roll around St. George and Hurricane this weekend. I have some long, epic rides planned all next week leading up to Fontana, so I am really going to get to know her well. Yes, my bike (although currently unnamed) is a she.

A very special thanks to Fitzgerald's Bicycles in Jackson for helping me get her going so quickly. If you'd like to get your hands on one of these for your own riding pleasure they can get you set up with one in a jiffy. If you're ever hanging out in Jackson Hole, be sure to stop in to see them. Besides the fact that it is one of the best shops in the valley and that you can roll straight from the shop to the Snow King trails, it is directly next to the Snake River Brewery. Yup, you can park at the shop and not have to move your car to get a uber-tasty post-ride beer...or three.

3 comments:

Scott Fitz said...

Glad to help Amanda! Kick butt this season!

Dave said...

Well, what do you think?

Amanda Carey said...

Byers: I rode the Hurricane Rim/JEM loop twice yesterday for the first test ride. Like you said, zero "adjustment" period necessary-I'm TOTALLY sold.