Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Old Photoz

Thought I'd take some photos from the archives for kicks. The excitement surrounding the announcement that the cross world championships will be in Kentucky in 2013 got me thinking back to cross season. Holy moly, did I have a GREAT fall. Even though I won't go back for 3 months straight in 2010, I certainly will go back to the east coast again to race. These pictures remind me of why...plus my folks are just the most awesome supporters ever. They never complained about me tracking mud everywhere, they fed me all that I wanted and they dog sat on the weekends. Tres cool.

This is what my folks' backyard looked like every Monday morning. Mud, mud and more mud to clean. Hours and hours of taking apart bikes, scrubbing down equip, unpacking to repack. Ahhhh, the life of a bike racer.


Fall colors through Bradley Palmer State Park. Gorgeous. I put a lot of training time in here.

The whole fam damily on Crane's Beach.


My number plate at this year's Iceman. Cool while it lasted I guess...

Driving back home to Idaho. Dog as my co-pilot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

The Ipswich Bed and Breakfast would love to have you back for the 2010 cyclecross season.
Assuming you pay your 2009 room and board bill of course ;-)
Kindly forward your reservation for either the attic single or second floor double. DVR cable in your room will be extra.

Of course, the dog stays free.
Love Mom and Dad