I did the E100 on a hardtail and it darn-near killed me, so I am endlessly grateful to Joel at Tomac for getting me hooked up with this new carbon hottness to race: The Carbide SL
The PCP2P is going to nail all of the greatest parts of Park City riding without making it a death march. Plus, the race organizers have this thing absolutely dialed. They are giving away tons of quality schwagg, are holding a post-race concert and are pretty much doing everything necessary to make racers smile. Nate and I are so stoked for the race we are planning an extra trip down there this weekend to "preview" the course. Honestly, we just want to ride Park City it is that good. If you want to register you have to do so by the 31st of August, so get on it! If you're not up for the entire thing there is team option, too.
One random shot for ya: my "podium" pic at Leadville. Ken and Marylee are the heart and soul of Leadville. This duo have enthusiasm oozing out of them every minute of every day. They make Leadville what it is.
1 comment:
I cannot wait for the PCP2P! Viva la Singletrack!
I am having a moment of insanity though and I am considering riding my Air9 hardtail.
Post a Comment