Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yipee

My apologies for the lack of posts lately. Not much at all has been going on here to speak of...until yesterday.

Look at what arrived on the same day:

and this:otherwise known as the yipee! card. I am now 2 for 2 in the Leadville 100 lottery. Some folks have tried for years to get into this race with no success. I've never dog-eared or weighted my entry form, paid any bribes or sacrificed anything to the Leadville lottery gods. I therefore cannot explain my good fortune :-)

I can only consider this postal coincidence as a major hint that the season is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas in February! Is that a complete bike or will several be sporting enhancements?
Do you plan on drafting Greg Lemond at Leadville ;-)
Love
Dad

Mike On A Bike said...

Hey Amanda, a little of subject but did your "08" Iceman DVD come and if so was the DVD in it? I may have grabbed a batch of empty cases thinking they were ready for delivery...

Please let me know if you got it and what you thought, Mike.
mashersmedia.com -or- dedicatedtolife.blogspot.com