I'm happy to report that I won the Iceman Challenge yesterday! Results are posted on the website.
I'm a bit short on time and even shorter on photos, so I'll have to do a more intriguing write up later. I had a great day on the bike, the course was really, really fast and the after party rocked. The entire Kenda team had a great day. Andy Schultz was 5th, Danielle Musto was 9th and David Meyers just barely squeezed by Jim's Wannamaker's time.
We celebrated with my Iceman trophy in the party bus until all hours. My real race report will not include details about the party bus. What happens in the party bus stays in the party bus.
Tomorrow, were are heading into the local schools to teach a bunch of 5th and 6th graders about healthy lifestyles and what it's like to be a pro athlete. Then, it's a late-night flight to meet up with Nate in Colorado Springs so he can attend Sram Technical University. Somewhere along the line I will post a real report, so stay tuned!
4 comments:
Awesome! Congrats!
That is a hell of a result!
NICE WORK!!! But of course, they didn't mention it in Velonews??? WTF??? I hate how women always get slighted. Awesome win. This was the only way I could tell you!
You need to include your mad basketball skills in that report!!!
Congrats again. And good luck at your cross race this weekend. Keep that winning streak going :-)
Post a Comment